What is Managed Optimization Services?
With Managed Optimization Services, you get a team of PSA, CPQ, and RMM system consultants on-call to provide guidance, administrative tasks, and answer questions 'as needed'.
You could spend hours searching for the answer online, save it for
your next peer group meeting, or wait for a response to a social post.
Or, you can gain access to a team of experts at MSP+OS.
72-Hour Response Time
Get help for support or admin needs quickly and efficiently
Meet 1:1 with Consultants
Unlimited requests for one predictable monthly fee
Execution When You Need It
Turn your vision into reality with our team of systems experts
Let our Experts Take Care of
Growing IT businesses greatly benefit from having more staff on hand to handle increasing client demands, but the expenses that go into hiring and supporting more full-time employees can add up quickly.
Add capacity to your team
Focus on servicing clients
Prioritize your clients' needs without operational distractions. Ensure every client interaction is meaningful and impactful.
Spend less time training
Reduce overhead costs
Grow & scale rapidly
Retain focus & flexibility
Let's Talk: Added Capacity
With added capacity for systems administration, your team can focus on servicing clients.
Billable resources will no longer be spending time "figuring things out" or "playing around in the system".
Maximize productivity with 75% or higher realization.
"Can't we just hire for this role internally?
My company is growing fast and making
changes constantly. It may make more
sense to hire one or two intelligent
people, and create a team in-house."
While hiring an internal resource with PowerShell expertise may seem like a viable solution, it's important to consider the bigger picture. An internal resource, no matter how intelligent, may lack the broader perspective, business acumen, and experience necessary to truly optimize your RMM tool while also driving the business towards growth and efficiency goals.
THE COST OF HIRING INTERNALLY
Average recruitment cost per hire is $4,129 (source: SHRM Human Capital Benchmarking Report).
Average training cost per employee is $1,286 (source: Training Magazine's Training Industry Report, 2019).
The average salary for a Systems Administrator ranges from $60,000 to $80,000 per year, depending on experience and location. For this example, let's assume an average salary of $70,000.
Benefits typically add an additional 30-40% to the base salary. Assuming 35%, benefits would amount to $24,500.
Providing the necessary hardware and software tools for the RMM administrator may cost around $3,000 to $5,000.
Total Yearly Cost To Hire Internally:
$4,000 (equipment and software)
Total Yearly Salary: $103,915
Average Yearly Cost to Outsource
to MSP+OS: $50,000
LET'S TALK: REDUCED COSTS
In today's fast-paced and ever-changing IT landscape, staying ahead of the curve is crucial for the success of IT businesses.
businesses need their systems
to not only adapt but also evolve
in line with emerging trends and
evolving customer needs. That's
where Virtual Administration
comes into play!
Want To Meet Our Team of Systems Administrators?
Let's set up a chat to learn more about your business needs and determine if the Services we offer can help! We'll invite one of our Admins on the call to provide some examples of the work MSP+OS can execute!
Let's Talk: Outcome
No micro-managing, as we report on the results of completed admin tasks.
The most successful technology businesses set specific, achievable business objectives. However, to achieve those objectives, you need solid, repeatable processes and the ability to manage those for results to get your company there.
- Our PSA/CPQ Managed Optimization Services ensures optimal utilization of your ConnectWise PSA and CPQ systems.
- Our expert consultants will configure and fine-tune these platforms to align with your business processes, enabling you to effectively manage resources, streamline workflows, and improve profitability.
- With streamlined service delivery processes, you can enhance client retention, drive recurring revenue, and build strong customer relationships.
Automating systems for better client outcomes has become the new critical success factor for technology service leaders. We can help by developing standard and custom PowerShell scripting, customized to your needs and the needs of your clients.
- Get better return on your staff through more automation, more endpoints per technician, more efficient use of your talent
- Our experienced consultants will configure your RMM system to ensure that only relevant and actionable alerts are received, reducing alert fatigue and improving technician efficiency.
- By leveraging our expertise in RMM system optimization, you can effectively manage a large number of devices, improve service delivery, and scale your operations.
Employing a full time bookkeeper is essential for every IT business, but most bookkeepers don't understand ConnectWise. Our ConnectWise proficient bookkeepers will handle all aspects of bookkeeping, including accounts receivable, accounts payable, bank reconciliation, financial reporting, and payroll processing.
- Outsourcing bookkeeping to our Managed Optimization Services saves you time and resources.
- By maintaining accurate financial records, you can make informed financial decisions, comply with tax regulations, and demonstrate financial transparency to stakeholders.
- By eliminating the need to hire and manage in-house bookkeeping staff, you can reduce costs associated with salaries, benefits, training, and software.
LET'S TALK: YOUR COMPANY
Don't know what you don't know? We totally get it.
While it's great that you have a proactive mindset and recognize the potential for improvement in your organization, identifying the specific areas where improvement is needed can be challenging. Especially when you are deeply involved in your own operations.
This is where MSP+OS can provide valuable expertise.
As consultants, we bring an experienced and objective perspective to your business. Our team will conduct a comprehensive evaluation of your current systems, operations, and processes. By gaining a deep understanding of your business, we can identify potential blind spots or inefficiencies that may not be apparent from an internal standpoint.
Once we identify areas for improvement, we work
collaboratively with your team to create a plan of
This includes strategic recommendations, introducing supporting third-party apps, and providing training and education to upskill your team for efficient day-to-day operations.